Monday, September 5, 2011

My Love, My Lady


I fell in love with yet another fine young lady!!!

The story has its beginning in the winter of 2010. It was a fine morning. One of my colleagues introduced me to her. She was waiting in the parking area, a fine young lady, aged a little over 30 years, with the marks of hardships and worries all over her body.

She just raised her head and gave me a not so interested look…

But in the very first look, I decided that she is gonna be mine!

It is visible that I failed to woo her at the first sight. But I was sure that she is gonna be my lady and my love one day. With that hope, I made her mine, with the blessings of her beloved ones…

I still remember the day I got her. She did not respond to me at all! She had such a face that she has come to unworthy, non deserving hands. I tried my best to ‘impress’ her but nothing worked in my favour.


Guys’, having such a find lady and she giving such cold response is painful! I tried hard to impress her but nothing worked out. Whenever I tried, she responded and gave me a miserable experience.

But as you guys know, I am determinant when it comes to girls and I was sure that one day, one day she is gonna give me a happy ride…  J

I found that though she is beautiful, she needs a professional hand to bring out the besuty and transform her in to a fine lady.  I took her to my home town and admitted in a hospital which is specialized in the job. I made sure that she gets the best treatment possible; the only hope was that, whatever I do now would make her realize the love and care, I have, for her.

Days and months passed with news of progress… failure… complaints from the doctor about the non cooperation, attitude that she throws round…

 I made it a point never to visit her during the treatment as I just could not see her suffering…

All these days, I have been waiting just for one call… A call from the Doc confirming the completion of the treatment and declare that he has delivered the commitment of delivering my love as I wish! And she is ready to be reclaimed!!

She got discharged and was taken to my home. Before that Doctor took her for a round in Pulpally (My home town) and needless to say, she was the point of discussion for everyone for the day!!

It was a fine Sunday morning when I met by love again. Though it was monsoon, rain stayed away for me to make the best ever ambiance for the reunion.
Though I expected her to be a fine elegant women, I could ever dream off, reality stuck my eyes with surprise, joy and tears…
I still remember the feeling I had when I met her that day. Words are not enough to explain but ya… those who are, were in love would certainly understand how I felt. I just felt like admiring her the whole day, and I never wanted the sun to set and night to fall on that ravishing beauty. Such a fine women!!! I have never been so romantic and joyful ever in my life.
Hae guys, have I told you that her real beauty is her voice? Yes. She sings in such a fine voice that the magic of her vocal code seduces everyone… No one can resist her voice and the songs. I have made her mine just for the fine song…Beauty of her body is secondary. 

I took her on a ride through Pulpally town. Such a great feeling!!! Not even a single guy could get away without giving her a glance of admiration. As a proud owner, what else would I need…
She was my only companion during my stay at Pulpally. I took her to places and to people… I never heard a difference of opinion…  

She is truly a God’s creation!!!

Sibi Mathews

Note:
Friends- if you could find “My love, “My lady”, “She”, “Her” and replace with “1979 Model Royal Enfield Bullet 350” and “Doctor” with “Mechanic” and “Hospital” with “Garage”, this story is true…

4 comments:

  1. Wow good angle.... i've a thirst for ride your lady...... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And one more thing... it's not fair to compare a Royal Enfieled Bullet as your lady. Its a guy thing. ;-) :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. True- Bullet is a macho stuff.
    I have considered this before posting it.

    But on a reconsideration, I thought I would prefer to ride a matured,experienced lady than a macho... :)
    So the comparison is intentional and very personal... :)


    Sibi Mathews

    ReplyDelete